What We Do
We are an advocacy, research and workforce-training focused network supporting and empowering women’s lived experience and challenging for change at a systems level.
Who We Are
We are comprised of women consumers, carers, health professionals – any women who are interested in women’s mental health.
- 25 years +
- being recognised as a key voice in Victoria for women who experience mental illness and access mental health services
- providing a unique service networking women
- working in partnership with many organisations and government bodies.
- highlighting the experience and needs of women through effective campaigns and consumer empowerment
- bringing about changes in the delivery and structure of mental health services based on a rights framework
- collaboration in wider sector engagement.
- providing statewide Gender Sensitive & Safe Practice workforce training
- driving best practice programs for women
- conducting forums for women’s lived experiences
- developing women’s programs within a co-design framework.